Madrid, Spain, 19 July 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, A total of one main building, 9 chalets, and a wellness chalet with an outdoor pool will be built. The traffic development takes place via a direct access road. The basis form flat foundations on frost-free and sustainable substrates, a base plate, or strip foundations in all buildings.
The construction is carried out in solid construction in reinforced concrete and brick masonry with roof structures made of wood and a roof covering made of gray fiber cement panels.
The facades are plastered white and partly provided with vertical wooden formwork in a natural look. The catering area will be barrier-free. Enclosures are carried out in crash-prone places with wire mesh fences. The heating is carried out via wood-pellet heating, whereby in the chalets additional stoves (piece wood) are integrated. The power supply is provided by “Energy Steiermark”.
ALPINRESORT PRAEBICHL, LLC (“ARP”) mission statement is the following:
– The mission of APR is to become the number one lodge of choice with visitors to Styria/ Steiermark area.
– With the Alpinchalet Resort AM PRÄ, a modern chalet village in an upscale 4 superior category including a restaurant is to be built and operated in the immediate vicinity of the valley station of the Styrian ski area Praebichl In addition, the “Polster Schutzhaus” a shelter at the mountain station will be included in the overall concept and modernized in the course of the project.
The objectives of the APR for the first three years of operation include:
– Exceeding customer’s expectations for luxury accommodations.
– Maintaining an 90% occupancy rate during the peak periods.
– Assembling an experienced and effective staff.
The US-Invest/Co. is owned by the following Members:
– 100% Member Units = ALPINRESORT PRAEBICHL GmbH, Austria.
Mr. Markus Schlager is acting as CEO & CFO in the company. This company is capitalized by one single stockholder. The CEO & CFO of this firm is Mr. Markus Schlager.
Sales Forecasts / EBITA:
ARP expects a strong rate of growth at the start of operations. Below are the expected financials for our next years:
- 2022 – €136.985.00 / $1,341,642.00 US Dollar
- 2023 – €1.563.853.00 / $1,845,347.00 US Dollar
- 2024 – €1.931.393.00 / $2,279,044.00 US Dollar
- 2025 – €2.205.064.00 / $2,601,976.00 US Dollar
- 2026 – €2.454.611.00 / $2,896,441.00 US Dollar
- 2022 – €287,846.00 / $339,658.00 US Dollar
- 2023 – €529,517.00 / $624,830.00 US Dollar
- 2024 – €799,378.00 / $943,266.00 US Dollar
- 2025 – €1,014,730.00 / $1,197,381.00 US Dollar
- 2026 – €1,196,029.00 / $1,411,313.00 US Dollar
Total Projected Cost:
Total estimated costs before getting cash positive in 2022 are expected to be approximately: US$10,000,000 US Dollar.
ALPINRESORT PRAEBICHL, LLC is committed to obtaining and providing the monies necessary to institute and complete this project in a timely manner.
ALPINRESORT PRAEBICHL, LLC – Equity Crowdfunding Campaign:
Launch Campaign at:
Alpinresort Praebichl , LLC will launch their Equity Crowdfunding campaign in the End of JULY 2021via the Equity Crowdfunding Platform: www.Equitynet.com
Contact Name: Markus Schlager, CEO & CFO
Phone: +1-302-397 0565 or +43 – 664 4001392
Email Address: [email protected]
The post Alpinresort Praebichl, LLC announces the Launch of their Crowdfunding Campaign appeared first on Zex PR Wire.