Guidelines for Submission
We’re always on the lookout for new stories, opinions, use-cases, adoption accounts, cultural shifts, governance, conferences and surveys, market reports and industrial applications.
- Original articles that share unique and useful information on topics, the overarching categories that form-together the broad areas of coverage: Technology; Media, Art and Culture; Activism; Policy & Regulations; Opinion and In-Conversation (Interview); Price, Fundamental and Technical Analysis;
- In structure, organization, and tone, the written pieces should resemble opinion form essays rather than scholarly-based, purely research oriented articles. We want every form of written material on our site to be speaking out-loud, and it should wholly be reflective of the writer’s personality.
- The written material may focus on regional, local, national or could also be situated in the geopolitical context. We adore all things, the unheard and the rarest of rare. The correspondences are mostly dynamic and in real-time. Being constantly aware about the state-of-things is what makes us stand out from the rest.
- Lastly, please be aware of the fact that our audiences are a knowledgeable group, and are usually well-versed with the daily happenings from the world. We suggest that every written piece has a strong opening case that’s essential for capturing the reader’s attention. Furthermore, every fact or statement has to be adequately backed with sufficient source material.
- Submissions should run between 500 and 900 words. If your written material is accepted, you will be contacted about its publication date by phone or email. Lively polished writing that strikes a playful balance between research/news with memorable anecdotes and strong examples.
Written material may be submitted at any time at the following email address – [email protected]
Important Points to Remember
- You agree not to submit inappropriate content.
- You agree to submit unpublished content, and also that it’s free of all kinds of plagiarism.
- The submitted content is subject to editing. This is inclusive of headings and subheadings.
- Links and art might be added, as per the discretion of News Alarms editorial team.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit.
- You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any user-submitted content.
- You certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You certify that you have the permission of others who have contributed to or are featured in any content that you submit.
- You acknowledge and agree any use and/or reliance on any information obtained through the interactive forums is at your own risk.
- For any content that you submit, you give us permission to use such content in whichever way we see fit.